Anteja ECG is an internationally established consulting company, that provides support in the development of value chains, utilizing the evaluation of needs, analysis of value chains, analysis of clusters, development of clusters, capacity building, feasibility studies, and policy design in the fields of research and innovation.
For successful execution of projects (Interreg, Horizon 2020), Anteja ECG invites young project associates to join the team.
- Help with content preparation for EU projects in the fields of research, development and innovation;
- Help with preparation of project documentation with all required attachments for tenders of Interreg and other EU projects;
- Preparation of business and professional studies, implementation of professional activities in accordance with work packages;
- Coordination of work between the responsible individuals within the project team and communication with the project partners and project lead partner;
- Participation and collaboration at intentional events related to the projects;
- Preparation of reports through the project execution period, in accordance with individual programs.
- Fluent or native knowladge of written and verbal English is mandatory. Other languages are an advantage;
- Experience in “desktop” research and analysis;
- Business school graduates are preferred;
- Anteja is a company of equal opportunities and candidates without prior work experience are welcome to apply as well.
To the best candidates we offer:
- Employment for the time of the project
- Work with an international team in an international environment
- Remote work opportunity
We are accepting applications between 1.1.2021 and 30.3.2021.