Are you interested in entrepreneurship and creating positive social and environmental impact in Europe, Africa and globally? Are you passionate about sustainable development, social entrepreneurship and digital transformation? Are you curious about deep technologies (deep tech), such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain, and how they support circular and sustainable bio-based value chains? Are you up for a challenge in product development? Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity!
At Anteja, a sustainability consultancy, we support companies in their sustainability efforts and response to increasing sustainability demands coming from their customers, regulators and investors. We aim to enhance sustainable and transparent trade within value chains. We are looking for a motivated intern, passionate about sustainability, transparency and value chains, to support our business activities and the development of value chain technology solutions.
- Support our team in developing technology solutions for improved sustainability and transparency in value chains
- Support the development of a data strategy that will enhance our product development
- Support our research initiatives and user case studies for technology development
- Support our projects related to market adoption of our digital solutions in Europe and Africa
- Support the preparation and implementation of sales activities
Who are we looking for?
- Education: economics, business administration, business informatics, data science, or related study field
- Study level: internship is generally open to everyone, but priority is given to motivated university students with a completed 5th semester at least
- Languages: Fluency in English and German language. Spanish, French and/or Arabic are an advantage.
- Skills: analytical skills, eye for detail, teamwork
- Experience in management consulting, product management, data science or tech start-up is an advantage
- Dynamic, international work environment with career development opportunities
- Ambitious sustainability projects, driving the development of sustainable value chains across Europe, Africa and globally
- International team of experts in sustainable development, transparency and value chain digital solutions
- Possibility of employment after completion of internship
Location: online (remote)
Duration: 4-6 months
Start date: flexible
Application deadline: 15th February
Send us your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis. We encourage you to submit your application sooner rather than later.