Join our team
You too can make our world a more sustainable place
Anteja is for 2023 looking to take VCG.AI to new heights, making it the leading big data and AI solution for enabling a more sustainable and circular industry globally.
VCG.AI is a big data and AI solution that helps companies figure out what to do with their by-products and waste materials, the type of technologies they should invest in and the local companies they should partner with to reduce costs and boost profitability, improve their sustainability and ensure compliance with sustainability regulations. VCG.AI can save companies across Europe and the world 100,000s € per year, and reduce their CO2 footprint by 1,000s of tons.
VCG.AI is already the go-to data solution for a number of flagship national and international projects where we collect and model the state-of-the-art knowhow on circular solutions and value chains for the industry. We have a database of over 3,000,000 companies, the largest database of modelled circular solutions in the world and a big vision where to take it next!
Are you up to the task? Do you want to work on the next generation of AI and Big data for circular economy and make A REAL contribution to creating the sustainable world? We got an opportunity for you!
We are looking for senior developer, ready to step up, and enable circular industry with us! We are looking for:
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Excitement about developing new technologies and solutions
- Goal oriented mindset, pragmatism, willingness to learn and explore new solutions
- Rigour in high code quality, automated testing and other engineering best practices
- Lean and agile product development, with scrappy startup mentality
What tech stack is VCG.AI build upon? Well, we use the following:
- Python (Flask, SQLAlchemy)
- Typescript (Vue)
- SQL databases
- AWS or Oracle cloud
We use technologies like BERT, PyTorch and scikit-learn to build classification and similarity scores for companies. The created database and algorithms are deployed in a microservice architecture-based web application, deployed on a Kubernetes cluster with a REST API backend and a Vue.js frontend. Various heterogenous external data sources are integrated into SQL databases to allow the user to easily navigate a huge number of companies and aided by AI, find the best matches.
Your work would include:
- Working alongside the CEO, CTO and senior team members to plan and execute the future of VCG.AI
- Development and integration of AI solutions
- Development of the VCG.AI backend and frontend
- Collaborating with our data scientists to integrate various data sources into VCG.AI data ecosystem
- Cloud management
What we offer:
- A full-time position with a competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Equity in VCG.AI
- Work with a talented, growing and dynamic team
- Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities
- Teamwork in our Ljubljana office
- Work-related travel opportunities across Europe and globally
- Personal coaching from our CTO and an opportunity to become VCG.AI tech lead
- Competitive salary between 3.500 – 4.500 euros gross, depending on working experience and skills.
Here is how you apply!
Shoot me an email with your CV, links to some of your projects and GitHub to email@example.com. Let’s have a chat (or a coffee) and get to know each other. I will show you how awesome VCG.AI already is and we’ll talk about how to make it even more epic in the future, together!
Are you interested in entrepreneurship and creating positive social and environmental impact in Europe, Africa and globally? Are you passionate about sustainable development, social entrepreneurship and digital transformation? Are you curious about deep technologies (deep tech), such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain, and how they support circular and sustainable bio-based value chains? Are you up for a challenge in product development? Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
At Anteja, a sustainability consultancy, we support companies in their sustainability efforts and response to increasing sustainability demands coming from their customers, regulators and investors. We aim to enhance sustainable and transparent trade within value chains. We are looking for a motivated intern, passionate about sustainability, transparency and value chains, to support our business activities and the development of value chain technology solutions.
- Support our team in developing technology solutions for improved sustainability and transparency in value chains
- Support the development of a data strategy that will enhance our product development
- Support our research initiatives and user case studies for technology development
- Support our projects related to market adoption of our digital solutions in Europe and Africa
- Support the preparation and implementation of sales activities
Who are we looking for?
- Education: economics, business administration, business informatics, data science, or related study field
- Study level: internship is generally open to everyone, but priority is given to motivated university students with a completed 5th semester at least
- Languages: fluency in English and German language. Spanish, French and/or Arabic are an advantage.
- Skills: analytical skills, eye for detail, teamwork
- Experience in management consulting, product management, data science or tech start-up is an advantage
- Dynamic, international work environment with career development opportunities
- Ambitious sustainability projects, driving the development of sustainable value chains across Europe, Africa and globally
- International team of experts in sustainable development, transparency and value chain digital solutions
- Possibility of employment after completion of internship
Location: online (remote)
Duration: 4-6 months
Start date: flexible
Send us your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis. We encourage you to submit your application sooner rather than later.
Get on board
If there are no suitable positions open at the moment, feel free to send us your motivation letter and CV anyway.
Do you have a question for us?
We will be happy to help you.